20’ Refrigerated Container – 18m³
A container used to store already frozen supplies (not a container to freeze goods). Designed to be deployed at the rear logistics base, its capacity allows for the sustenance of approximately 500 people on the basis of a weekly restock.
- Operation in extreme conditions : -25°C to +45°C
- Bi-temperature refrigeration unit :
- Positive : 0°C /+ 4°C,
- Negative: -20°C/-22°C.
- Autonomous due to a power generator (approx. 50 hours),
- Size 20’,
- Sustenance of approx. 500 people on basis of one restock per week,
- Intended for storage of perishable goods, medical and pharmaceutical products
|Dimensions (L x l x h)||20’ : 6058x2438x2591 mm|
|Useful Volume||18 m3|
|Gross weight||13000 kg|
|Lateral access door||1800 x 800 mm|
|Gable double doors||2130 x 2100 mm|